Jordanian jailed for forcibly hugging, kissing Pinay in UAE

A United Arab Emirates (UAE) court ordered a Jordanian driver jailed for three months for forcibly hugging and kissing a Filipina receptionist in her office, a report of the news site Gulf News said. The court said the Jordanian driver, 26, will be deported after completing his punishment for sexually molesting the 21-year-old Filipina receptionist, Gulf News said on Wednesday. The judgment remains subject to appeal within 15 days. The Jordanian, however, insisted that the incident did not happen. The Filipina, however, said the incident allegedly occured when the driver happened to stop by their office to pick up car keys. When the receptionist gave coffee to the Jordanian, he complained that it tasted bad, prompting her to prepare another cup. However, when she went to the company kitchen, he allegedly followed her and started molesting her. "I felt scared but tried to avoid him when he pulled me towards him and hugged me,” the report quoted the Filipina as saying. Prosecution records also said the driver offered to have her salary increased because he had a strong friendship with her bosses. “I refused. He walked towards my desk and asked me to kiss him. I refused saying he is not my boyfriend… he grabbed me again and forced me to kiss him," the Filipina recounted. - VVP, GMA News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POPCOM, gagamit ng ‘digital platforms’ para pagtibayin ang mga ugnayang pampamilya

Selling of balikbayan boxes online part of deal between sender, firm —BOC By JOAHNA LEI CASILAO, GMA Integrated News

Dozens injured after train derails in Netherlands: emergency services --- Agence France-Presse