APPRECIATION LETTER OF ADMIN DIMZON TO MEDIA FRIENDS

I bowed out of government service last 31 May after 38 years of committed and productive service to the public.  Having reached the mandatory age of retirement, I had to leave what i enjoyed doing for almost four decades. Since I opted a quieter way to exit, i did not have the chance to meet and thank you for the support that you had extended to OWWA and to me, personally.  Hence, this short message.

Our work at OWWA was not easy because most of the time we dealt with crisis situations and distressed workers and families. OWWA is an "action" agency, operating 24/7, covering 32 foreign welfare posts  and 17 regional offices.  But you, our friends in media, made our work lighter with your appreciation and understanding of our job. We learned, laughed and cried together during the six years that I was OWWA Chief. We had sad and happy stories to share together. These things I shall fondly remember.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for helping make my OWWA stint a great milestone in my government career. Thank you for helping make our service to our OFWs and families more meaningful through your informative stories. Thank you for being part of OWWA.

I hope to see you again in the near future. As I love to tell my friends, "I'm just a text or email away if you need my help."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POPCOM, gagamit ng ‘digital platforms’ para pagtibayin ang mga ugnayang pampamilya

Biden said set to make push for demilitarized Palestinian state as part of new doctrine ---By LAZAR BERMAN

In Cairo, senior Hamas officials discuss hostage deal with Egyptian intelligence chief ---By TOI STAFF, AGENCIES and LAZAR BERMAN