The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Wednesday announced that 52 out of 66 passed the Respiratory Therapist Licensure Examination given in the Middle East in September.
The examination was given in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al-Khobar, Jeddah and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; and in Doha, Qatar, the PRC said.
[Click here for list of passers in Respiratory Therapist Licensure Examination.]
Those who will register for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
—KBK, GMA News