Pakistani cleared of molesting Filipino boy in Dubai

A Pakistani laundry driver accused of molesting a 10-year-old Filipino boy while his parents were away had been cleared of all charges by the Court of First Instance in Dubai.
The The court gave its ruling on February 27.
Khaleej Times reported that the acquittal of the Pakistani, who denied the crime earlier, may still be appealed by the prosecution.
"I told him it was just me and my older sister. He put the laundry on the chair before he came very close to me," the boy told the court in a hearing earlier this month.
The boy told his father through Facebook what had happened. His father, a civil engineer, rushed home and found his son "crying hysterically."
"He also told me he did not want that worker to go to our house again. When I asked him what was wrong he started to cry. He told me the accused kissed him on the cheek and hugged him and touched him inappropriately," the father said.
The father then filed a complaint against the Pakistani. Rie Takumi/ALG, GMA News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POPCOM, gagamit ng ‘digital platforms’ para pagtibayin ang mga ugnayang pampamilya

Biden said set to make push for demilitarized Palestinian state as part of new doctrine ---By LAZAR BERMAN

In Cairo, senior Hamas officials discuss hostage deal with Egyptian intelligence chief ---By TOI STAFF, AGENCIES and LAZAR BERMAN