Friday, August 26, 2016

No Pinoys hurt in Italy quake –DFA

No Filipinos were injured in the 6.2 magnitude earthquake that hit Italy early Wednesday, according to Foreign Affairs spokesperson Charles Jose.
"So far we have not received report of any Filipinos affected by the earthquake in Italy. Our Embassy in Rome continues to monitor the situation of Filipinos there," Jose said in a text message.
Civil protection officers cited by the ANSA news agency said 10 bodies were recovered in Pescara, Arquata del Tronto; six were found at Amatrice; and two were seen at Accumoli.
According to the DFA, there are about 170,000 Filipinos currently residing and working in Italy. Rie Takumi/KBK, GMA News

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget