PHL Embassy says no news of Pinoy casualties from St Petersburg blast
The Philippine Embassy in Moscow said in statement that there was so far no news of Filipino casualties from the St. Petersburg metro station blast.
According to Ambassador Carlos Sorreta, the embassy was communicating with both the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Philippine consulate in St. Petersburg.
Embassy officials have also spoken with several Filipinos residing in St. Petersburg, and there is so far no news of Filipino casualties.
Nevertheless, the embassy advised Filipinos to take precautions, and that they can contact the embassy at +7 499 241 0563, +7 906 738 2538, email@example.com, and https://www.facebook.com/moscowpe.
At least nine people were killed and 20 were injured when an explosion tore through a train carriage in the St. Petersburg metro system on Monday, the Russian National Anti-Terrorist Committee said. — DVM, GMA News