Monday, June 6, 2016

2 Emiratis on trial for robbing, raping alleged Pinoy prostitute

Two young Emiratis are currently standing trial in Dubai for allegedly assaulting and robbing a Filipino cook who was moonlighting as a male prostitute in November last year, reports said.
The case was filed before the Dubai Court of First Instance against the two suspects, aged 21 and 25, who robbed and raped the 29-year-old Filipino on November 30, 2015, according to a report on 7 Days.
An Emirati policeman said the cook claimed the two men "attacked him and dragged him to a car before taking him to a villa where they raped him and stole Dhs3, 000 and his mobile phone."
separate report on Khaleej News said the Filipino eventually confessed that he was a prostitute and that he had consensual sex with the two suspects.
The 21-year-old suspect confessed to having sex with the cook but claimed that their tryst took place on the beach.
His 25-year-old companion, who was summoned with his father, admitted to punching the Filipino after the victim "told him not to speak to anyone, not even to his mother."
report on Gulf News said the older suspect as saying that he beat the Filipino first but that it was "a mutual assault."
The trial will continue on June 19. Rie Takumi/KBK, GMA News

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget