UAE court sentences Indian to 3 months jail for molesting Pinay

A United Arab Emirates court on Tuesday sentenced to three months in jail an Indian worker who forced a married Filipina to kiss him in Dubai last July.
 
The Dubai Court of First Instance convicted the Indian of molesting the Filipina, 27, UAE news site Gulf News reported.
 
Presiding judge Mohammad Jamal added the Indian will be deported once he serves his sentence, the Gulf News article said.
 
But the Indian denied the charges against him, saying he never touched the Filipina. The ruling is subject to appeal within 15 days.
 
An investigation showed the Indian worker followed the Filipina while she was walking back to her house. He stopped her at the first floor on the stairway and forced her to kiss him.
 
Prosecutors said the Indian kissed the Filipina three times.
 
According to the Filipina, the Indian followed her when she was near a mall in Al Quoz, saying she heard his footsteps behind her while she was heading home.
 
"I told him that I would call the police if he did not stop chasing me. He grabbed me by my arms and backed me up against the wall before he kissed me against my will. He molested me and when I shouted, he ran away,” the Gulf News article quoted the Filipina as saying.
 
The Indian was arrested later, and the Filipina identified him in a police lineup.  Joel Locsin/RSJ, GMA News


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POPCOM, gagamit ng ‘digital platforms’ para pagtibayin ang mga ugnayang pampamilya

In Cairo, senior Hamas officials discuss hostage deal with Egyptian intelligence chief ---By TOI STAFF, AGENCIES and LAZAR BERMAN

Biden said set to make push for demilitarized Palestinian state as part of new doctrine ---By LAZAR BERMAN