UAE court upholds Pakistani's jail term for trying to molest Pinay

A United Arab Emirates court has upheld the six-month jail term of a Pakistani found guilty of sneaking into a Filipina secretary’s office, and assaulting and trying to molest her.
 
The Pakistani, 22, lost his appeal before the Dubai Appeal Court, UAE news site Gulf News reported Thursday.
 
The court also ordered him deported once he serves his imprisonment.
 
Court records showed the Pakistani failed in his attempt to molest the woman, who fought back and forced him to leave the office in pain.
 
Investigation showed he had sneaked behind the Filipina secretary last May but she held him off.
 
“I cried loudly for help… but nobody heard me. He removed my headscarf and groped me. He punched me and beat me so brutally. He was about to remove my dress when I inflicted pain on him… he let go of me and stormed out of the office,” the report quoted the Filipina as saying.
 
Prosecutors accused the Pakistani of forcing himself on the Filipina inside the company’s premises in Al Quoz.
 
Two pedestrians spotted the Filipina shouting and crying outside her office. They chased the accused and restrained him until the police arrived. —Joel Locsin/KBK, GMA News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POPCOM, gagamit ng ‘digital platforms’ para pagtibayin ang mga ugnayang pampamilya

Biden said set to make push for demilitarized Palestinian state as part of new doctrine ---By LAZAR BERMAN

In Cairo, senior Hamas officials discuss hostage deal with Egyptian intelligence chief ---By TOI STAFF, AGENCIES and LAZAR BERMAN