Pakistani charged before UAE court for allegedly kissing Pinay at knifepoint

A Pakistani worker has been charged before a United Arab Emirates court for allegedly kissing a Filipina pharmacist at knifepoint last January.
The Pakistani, 39, was accused of committing the crime in Satwa while he was drunk, UAE news site Gulf News reported Tuesday.
But he failed to show up before the Dubai Court of First Instance to enter a plea.
The presiding judge adjourned the case until July 26, when the suspect is legally notified about the next hearing.
separate report on Khaleej Times said the suspect was charged with molestation and consuming alcohol without a license in the Court of First Instance.
Prosecutors accused the Pakistani of walking behind the Filipina, 37, at an empty street and forcing her to kiss him at knifepoint.
He allegedly pulled the Filipina by the hair behind one of the parked cars, and pointed a knife in her face before forcing her to kiss him.
The Filipina, who said the Pakistani walked behind her for a while before attacking, tried to push the knife away but injured her palm while doing so.
“He pointed the knife (and) I got scared. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the pavement where he stopped me behind a car. He asked me to kiss him … I refused. Then he forced himself on me and kissed me against my will. When I tried to remove the knife he pulled his hand away quickly and ran away. He injured my hand," the Filipina was quoted in the Gulf News article.
She called police, who arrested the suspect.
"We spotted the defendant hiding in one of the dark alleys … we ran towards him. We chased him for a while between the alleys and I noticed him throwing something from his hand. It was the knife he had used to frighten the woman. We apprehended him shortly after that. When I questioned him, he confessed that he pulled her by her hair and forced her to kiss him," the Gulf News report quoted the police corporal as testifying before the court.  Joel Locsin/RSJ, GMA News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POPCOM, gagamit ng ‘digital platforms’ para pagtibayin ang mga ugnayang pampamilya

Biden said set to make push for demilitarized Palestinian state as part of new doctrine ---By LAZAR BERMAN

In Cairo, senior Hamas officials discuss hostage deal with Egyptian intelligence chief ---By TOI STAFF, AGENCIES and LAZAR BERMAN